aRt JoURnEy Collage Monday, March 16, 2009

aRt JoURnEy
Repurposed Collage

Good evening friends. Hope all is well. What a busy day here. Little one is still not feeling well but I pray that she is on the mend. My hubby was off work today so I made a 'honey do' list. He hung up our pull down window shades, I LOVE them, they look so much different. We live in a home that was built in 1910 so they just seem to match the style better.
On the list for tomorrow is a huge task! My art studio gets an upgrade...yes! It moves to a larger room, yay!! I have out grown the room I am in now so I am so excited. But boy, what work it will be. So many little things to move. As I said in the last post...I can't throw things away LOL! I will post pics of my 'new studio' as soon as it is picture worthy :o)
~*~
On the art topic, today we have a repurposed/recycled matchbox. This is my new addiction! You will see lots more of these ahead. I've found all sizes. Just finished and sold a tiny one now this one is much larger...so much whimsy can be added to these.
Featuring a vintage sophisticated beauty hidden inside !The lady inside is proclaiming 'take the road less traveled'.All of us on our own 'art journey'!
~*~
Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web...
~*~
Gods Blessings on your evening~Misty

2 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Oh Misty!!! I'm soooooo jealous, I'd love to have a studio!!! Can't wait for the pictures!
Marcela

Lynn said...

Hi Misty, thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it :) Your work is so soft and pretty and I just love your "Playing House" collages, great work!