Perfectly Happy Shadowbox Friday, March 13, 2009

PeRFeCtLy HaPPy
Shadowbox Collage

Greetings fellow bloggers! I hope this post finds all of you well. The Lord is definetly been with my family! My hubby is on the mend so our prayer is that he will be healed to preach Sunday(he's a pastor for those who didn't know). It was awesome on Wednesday because eventhough we could not make it to our church prayer meeting (hubby and daughter both sick) a few of our men took charge and led the meeting. It is such a blessing to have freinds in our lives :o) I am also so grateful to have fellow artists that encourage me and show concern when we're 'hurting'. Thank you all! My daughter is doing a little better, no fever so far today, yay! She is the best patient ever, always smiles and never complains. Makes Mommy want to cry.
Come on spring, I am ready!
*
On a cReaTIve note...Featured today we have a victorian shadowbox. This piece came about from a repurposed box lid! You know me, never throw anything out LOL! It is amazing to see what can be done with things that would normally get throw away, a little imagination and a little whimsy, add them together, and it equals a original piece of art!
**
GIVEAWAY update--I promise I haven't forgotten, things have just been crazy here. Next week I plan to post my first giveaway item!! So excited to offer a ....well, you'll just have to wait and see LOL! Patience is a virture :o)
*
Have a Blessed day my friends, Misty

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Beautiful Shadow Box...Can't wait for you giveaway. I will be having one also starting next Friday...

Artsnark said...

Lovely - really like the colors!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Misty! Found you through your lovely comment on Creative Souls and popped over to find your delightful blog! Not only do I love your gorgeous work, but just had to tell you how I love the little fairy cursor my boring white arrow turned into magically here! How cool is THAT! I am so impressed with that (never saw that before - you must be magic!) I'll go back to the Creative Soul site to see more of your work!

thanks for the lovely comment and it is very nice to meet you!
marsha

Baroness Bijoutery said...

As you know I love your work..I also really like your blog. Please go to my blog I have an Award there for you...