InSPiRe Frame Collage Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dr. Misty to you,
What an interesting few days!

I thought I was back on track with blogging and then my hubby gets really sick with a severe case of acute sinusitis, slowly on the mend. Thats great I thought, then after lunch today my daughter decided not to keep her lunch down. Ahhh! Not two of them sick at the same time LOL! I feel like a lysol maniac! I did manage in all the activity to escape to my studio to add a couple art pieces to my etsy shop.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
aLteReD aRt
InSPiRe Frame Collage

This creation began with a wood frame base that I painted a lovely aqua color then added gold stamping for a little extra glam! Next, the piece came alive after collaging quality papers, digital vintage image, paper mini roses, etc... Measures approx. 5.25" x 6.75" not including the ribbon for hanging.
This piece is hard to part. The colors and 'feeling' of it are so soothing and vintage like! SOLD
You'll find it @
www.kplus.etsy.com

I hope this blog post finds you Blessed & in good health~Misty

1 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Sorry to hear you family is sick...this has been the winter for it though..You picture is beautiful..glad you found some quiet time for yourself to breath and create.