KReATIV Blogger Award Monday, March 09, 2009

Oh, I'm blushing!
I've received the KReATIV Blogger Award
So, I found out that I have been awarded the KReATIV Blogger Award, thank you Baroness Bijoutery! This is great. My blog has allowed me to come together with so many creative and super people. Originally I started my blog because I was being asked if I had one. I thought no, but I bet it would be fun to design! Now I've been labeled 'KReATIV Blogger'. Thanks to all of my fellow bloggers and 'followers' who inspire me and keep me creating!

Ok so on with it. Rules...

List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

7 Things I Love~

1. My God in heaven that has shown His unlimited grace & mercy to me. No matter how much I mess up He is always all forgiving. All glory goes to Him :o)

2. My husband who loves me and has always treated me like a queen (gee, what did I do to deserve that!).

3. My daughter who added something to our lives the day she was born that we didn't know we were missing.

4. Friends & Family~God has blessed me greatly with those who are in my life.

5. Crafting & Creating. It is such an outlet for me in this sometimes stressful world.

6. Camping in Gods great outdoors ranks pretty high on the list. It is my all time favorite activity!

7. Running through the sprinkler with my daughter in the summer. Who cares what the neighbors think LOL!


Who to tag...Let me see...

  1. The Little Things
  2. ArtSnark
  3. Altered Posh
  4. Nice & Easy Antiques
  5. Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe
  6. My Creative World
  7. Namaste

For the 7 listed...If you would like to participate, have fun with it . Also, if you already have this award just take it as a great compliment to be tagged again, you don't have to complete the '7 things' list again if you don't want to :o)

Many Blessings~Misty

5 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

KReATIV Blogger???? How cool is that!!! We are so honored!!! Thanks Misty for thinking of us!! Have a fun, creative week!

elsie said...

Thanks so much for the nomination!! Check out a fewolder posts back and you'll find my submission for the Kreative Blogger award!!

I hope that one counts!!

namaste, elsie

Artsnark said...

well,thanks Misty. I've fallen behind on a couple of tag-awards & will do a combined post this week if that's cool. Thanks again :D

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Thank you for sharing you "Love" with all of us. You deserve the Award....

LoriAnn / altered-posh said...

Thank you so much! I haven't been blogging long,so this is so encouraging! What a nice surprise! Keep creating your beautiful art...(and I may have mentioned this before,but I love your Blog banner!) Take care...