~wishes granted~ Thursday, March 19, 2009

~Greetings Fellow Blogger Friends~

Almost the end of the week, where did it go! I think mine was taken up by moving my art studio. I didn't realize how much 'stuff' I had and how much stuff I finally had to throw away. I went through everything even down to each bead. Just wanted to make sure that I would never have to go through that again, yikes! It was worth all the time and work I have to admit. It came together much better than I even could imagine. The only thing left to do is to decorate the walls and that is the fun part! Right now they are pretty much a blank canvas so maybe some creative painting on them or framed artwork or both LOL who knows. I have a 5 yr old so I am sure she could take care of some of the space :o) I will post pics next week and will also post the giveaway on Monday (3-23)!
~*~
I am so excited to introduce a new line of 'playing house' collages. Above is the first one in the collection and I love them! I am creating more now so others on the way soon! I just listed the one above in my etsy shop if you want to stop by a visit :o)
~*~
Have a Blessed & creative day~
Misty

4 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am truly honored. And thank you for the compliments on my crayons in your comment. That is so sweet of you.

esque said...

Thank you so much! This is lovely! You are the sweetest!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I like your new line...You come up with some of the most interesting and unique designs..

demmi said...

what a cool creation I would love to win con5459(at)gmail(dot)com