oPeN uP aNd LeT Go Trinket Box Collage Saturday, March 07, 2009

oPeN uP aNd LeT Go
Trinket Box Collage



Ok, so another beautiul day! Guess I'll grill out again...what am I saying, I've been grilling out all winter LOL! Some habits are hard to break no matter how cold it is :o) The challenge is trying to keep a certain 5yr old daughter inside, no way! It amazes me to see how much she has grown just since the fall when she was outside last. Glad that capri/short season is near, it will be much easier to keep her in pants that fit LOL!

****************

Featured today is a creation that just landed in my etsy shop.
Add this precious little cutie to your collection :o)
Original Art Assemblage
Some elements used in this creation are...
~Chip wood Box painted aqua blue color (lid can be removed to store little trinkets inside!)~digital child fairy image ~ mini flowers ~ quality paper with aging ~ Satin trim ~ pearly feetFinished piece measures approx. 4.75" tall x 3" wide
Check it out!
~Enjoy this day that the Lord has made~
Have a Blessed Weekend, blog with you Monday :o)

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

As always your work is great...I really don't know how you think all these beautiful items up.

I also wanted to let you know I tagged you with the KReATIV Bloggers Award...Just go to my blog and check out the rules...Have fun with it.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi again! I had to comment in this piece, it's adorable!!!...regarding grilling: I grill all year long too!

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie, thanks for the KReATIV bloggers award does it matter if I already have one??? I love your little trinket boxes...really cute!!!

xx
Bevie

elsie said...

thanks so much for the Kreative Blogger award. so sweet of you to think of meeeeeee!!

Here's my post:

http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/2009/03/seven-things-i-love-tag-im-it.html

let me know what you think??