Paper Doll Collage Friday, March 06, 2009

aLteRed aRt PAPER DOLL
Collage


Another beautiful day from the Lord today! It was about 72*. I headed off to Lowes to get new window coverings...now there is just the matter of getting them hung LOL! The beauty of being a home owner :o) Since I have spring fever I am so ready to get out my paintbrush and fly in to painting our porches. Slow down...one step at a time LOL!
The feature today is so much fun, she makes me happy just to look at her!
Whimsy, Whimsy, Whimsy!
That's what this piece screams.
Creation began with a variety of papers and a lot of imagination! This little gal is in a class all her own. Legs, arms and head are repositionable. Measures approx. 9.5' tall from tip of hat to bottom of feet.
*******************************
SOLD
Visit me on etsy, where you will find this cutie!
Have a Blessed & creative day~ Misty

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I just love that paper doll....your imagination just boggles my mind. Your work is stunning and so unique

puchcy said...

very very cute